Micha's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Great news. :) Which version I should download - single package?"

Micha replied Jan 24, 2013 to Lands design open for render engines like Vray for Rhino?

26 Apr 18
Reply by Albert Rodríguez

"The public is released!!! :)"

Micha replied Dec 14, 2012 to Lands design open for render engines like Vray for Rhino?

26 Apr 18

"Now it's complete, the last nightly build of VfR 1.5 support Rhino transparency maps…"

Micha replied Dec 11, 2012 to Lands design open for render engines like Vray for Rhino?

26 Apr 18

"Hi Albert, I tested the last nightly build ... integrated alpha map of textures is s…"

Micha replied Dec 9, 2012 to Lands design open for render engines like Vray for Rhino?

26 Apr 18

"@Andrew: I used Vray and used a grass texture with displacement. The whole landscape…"

Micha replied Dec 6, 2012 to Lands design open for render engines like Vray for Rhino?

26 Apr 18

"Better conclusion - Rhino is using alpha maps and Vray needs transparency maps. The…"

Micha replied Dec 3, 2012 to Lands design open for render engines like Vray for Rhino?

26 Apr 18

"I started to use the trees some years before and remember me, that I created png ver…"

Micha replied Dec 3, 2012 to Lands design open for render engines like Vray for Rhino?

26 Apr 18

"Vray and other render engines shouldn't have a problem with the polygon count, the b…"

Micha replied Nov 15, 2012 to Lands design open for render engines like Vray for Rhino?

26 Apr 18

"Thank you for the workflow example. :) Do you see a chance to get the Flamingo plant…"

Micha replied Nov 15, 2012 to Lands design open for render engines like Vray for Rhino?

26 Apr 18

"First sorry, looks like my post is shown without text I wrote. You wrote at the othe…"

26 Apr 18

RSS

Translate

Members

© 2018   Created by Asuni CAD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service