Educational and LAB Licenses

Educational license:

An Educational license is a full-featured commercial license at a special price for a Single User.

  • is for students, faculty (teachers, instructors, and professors), and schools only (proof of status is required).
  • can be used for either educational or commercial activities.
  • is not transferable (cannot be sold or transferred to another user).

LAB License:

A LAB License is for schools only (proof of status is required).

  • is a license to use Lands Design on all the computers in a single classroom or lab (one room) and the instructor’s computer. A network is not required.
  • ..or, is a floating license to use RhinoLands or Lands Design for Rhino on 30 computers online using Cloud Zoo, or in a department, using the Zoo network server.